Our goal is to provide affordable and comfortable accommodations for travelers to Honolulu. Why waste money on hotels when you just need a comfortable place to rest after a long day of touring?
Being in the heart of Waikiki we are directly on public bus and trolley lines and you will enjoy many of the restaurants and attractions close by:
- The number 20 and 19 buses will take you to and from the airport (however if you have large luggage they may not allow you to ride
- The Speedi Shuttle is also a great alternative which costs approximately $15/person one way
- Taxis are the last resort and may be costly if traffic is heavy. UBER is another alternative.
Next door is the Hawaiian Ebbtide where you will find:
- Our office check in area which is around the corner on Kaiulani Ave.
- A great travel and activity kiosk where you can book any tour at reasonable prices along with moped rentals.
- If you are looking for the finest wines and liquor then Posh Liquor is the place to visit.
Within walking distance you will find:
- King's Village offers fresh local produce and farmer's market on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.
- The only grocery store in Waikiki, the Food Pantry is located a block away and ABC convenience stores are close by as well.
We welcome you to experience what 5 star service at 3 star prices can do for you at "The Surftide"! We are on call 24/7 to service your needs.